ANNOUNCEMENT: Maier Driver Education is pleased to announce that our CDL program has been sold to our CDL Program Manager, Dominic Lewis. He and his wife have opened their own company, THUMB CDL, LLC to continue offering quality CDL training to the greater thumb area. CONGRATULATIONS, Dominic and Sarah! We wish you the best in your new adventure! Find the link to the THUMB CDL website and their office phone number below.
Maier, LLC offers training for commercial driver licensing year round! We use the most up to date curriculum, and offer an online class option for those who prefer it.
- Class A, Class B, and Class C training available
- Online or In Person Classes available
- School Bus training COMING SOON!
- HAZMAT COMING SOON!
- Specialized, one-on-one instruction available
- Maier, LLC is approved by the Federal Department of Transportation's Entry Level Driver Training Requirement effective February 7, 2022.
Are you a high school senior who is 18 years old or nearly 18 and are interested in obtaining your CDL? Do you know a high school senior who would be interested? We have currently teamed up with a couple local ISD centers to offer CDL classes throughout the school year. We are looking to possibly branch out to other counties to offer the same opportunity to high school seniors. We can design classes to fit with your current class structure, making it a part of your classes, for example; Power Tech, Auto Mechanics, Building Traits, etc.